Student Internship Programme
The Government values the contributions that can be made by students and recent graduates. It also aims to create a competitive advantage for later recruitment of fresh and innovative minds. This Programme is designed to provide students enrolled in a wide variety of educational institutions, from high school to graduate level, with opportunities to work in Government Ministries and Departments and explore Public Service careers while still in school and while getting a stipend for the work performed.
Duration: 1-3months (part-time or full time)
How to qualify for programme?
- Must be 16 years and over;
- Must be a Belizean National;
- Must be a student or recent graduate (12 months or less)
- Personal banking information upon acceptance and a valid Social Security Card, and
- Proof of student status (A signed official letter from school/university on the institution’s letterhead) or
- Proof of being a recent graduate (original or certified copy of diploma or degree)